Nov 10, 2008

Time flies by

Weeks seem to fly by. I feel like I only get to blink and I lose a week. So in my world school is crazy I feel like I never get to stop and breathe. Every time I turn around there is another project or thing to read. Right now I am going to school, president to the Bohemia Wesleyan Ladies Group, a youth group leader (I teach a lesson once every 3 weeks), an active member of the Bohemia Wesleyan Outreach Committee, I work about 25 hours a week, I go to school 3 days a week for 12 hours a week, I am working on crafts for a table at our upcoming fall festival. I still in this crazy schedule find time to see one friend a week, watch maybe 4 or 5 hours of TV a week, visit my grandparents, and bake uncontrollably.I have been trying a scheduling thing where I try and plan out every hour of my day I do a good job at writing it all down but somehow forget to use it. lol I wish it were easier. I usually think of my self as organized and motivated but I am having trouble getting everything done by when I would like it to get done. Sorry I just needed to vent. Have a great day everyone I hope God finds you well and is blessing your lives.

No comments:

Some of Our Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones