Aug 10, 2008

Family Camp Week 7/26-8/3

The Chesapeake District of the Wesleyan Church has Family camp every year. This was the first year that I really got into it. I went everynight even after working all day. I met alot of great people and enjoyed spending time with friends that I already have. The speakers were awesome I really learned alot and was into every message that I heard. One of the most fun parts of the week I would have to say would be during choir practice and choir preformance. I got to watch six-week old twins Ada and Matthais. They are the twins of Julia and Evan Nutter. They are so cute and were so easy going. I looked forward to that everyday. Another highlight was spending time with the Owens family. Jess and I had some time to sit and talk which was nice and I always enjoy playing with Daniel and the Girls. I didn't take to many picture but here are a few.

Click to play Denton Family Camp Week
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Some of Our Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones