Jul 26, 2008

IOWA=VACATION june 19th-26th

I got to go see Ryan, Katie, Josiah, Porter, Molly, and Mac from June 19-June26. It was my first time flying by myself so I was kind of nervous but I really missed all of them and had been wanting to go out there for a while. Justin got me a plane ticket for graduating with my Assoc. degree. So dad dropped me off at the airport and off I went. NO problems on the plane rides there with only a 1/2 hour layover. When I got there Katie and Josiah were there to meet me at the airport. I had a great week! I'm so glad Katie and Ryan let me come to visit. We hung out and talked alot, went to her grandmother's to celebrate Katie's mom's birthday, went swimming, went to the spam museum(can u believe there really is one of those lol), I got to babysit Josiah and really spend time having fun with him, I got to help build a little bit of the new fence that now houses Mac and Molly, I got to ride Molly a few times, go shopping, tour downtown, visit the best craft store ever!, eat all kinds of new and tastey food, have the best ice cream or should I say frozen custard, go to the park and walk around(very peaceful), go to a great worship service, and all kinds of other things. I was a great trip. I would love to go back again......maybe after the new baby is born. Both plane rides back were delayed but I did get home the same day so no big deal. I tried to make a slide show of some of my favorite pictures. Let me know what you think. I might post more but I wanted to get these on here.



Click to play IOWA
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

The Lohse's said...

Sami, those pictures were GREAT! I really loved the lightening storm one and also the black and white one with Katie, Josiah, and the horses! You should go into photography! Thanks for thinking of me. YOU ROCK!

Sara Lohse

Jessa said...

Sam - Love the pics! You have a great eye for photos. I can't believe how big Josiah has gotten! So cute!!

Ryan and Katie said...

A little delayed on the comment but fantastic slideshow...with the exception of the belly shot of me! I'll forgive you.
We had SO MUCH FUN with you Sami, we miss you already. Don't forget to tell those Easterners it's not always cold in IA.

Some of Our Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones